- Click the Register link to create an account (see "How to Register" on the Help page for more details)
- Check your email to confirm your account
- Click the Log in link to log in
- Fill out the information on the Profile page: The Profile page contains sections that should be completed prior to applying for a position. An NCGA Application will automatically be generated and attached to each posting that you apply for
- Click the "Save Progress" button to save your profile
- Click the Position Postings link to access job postings
- Click on a position title to view posting details
- On the Posting Details page, click the "Posting Description" section header to expand it and review the complete job description
- On the Posting Details page, click the "Begin Application" button to apply for the position. An NCGA Application will automatically be generated from the information included on the Profile page and attached to the posting
- On the Posting Details page, click the "Add Files" section header to expand it and upload required documents such as: resume, cover letter, transcripts etc.
- Click on the Help link for more information
Available Positions (1)
Bill Drafting Division
1-31-20 5:00 p.m.
If you have applied for a position, you must Log in to view your submitted applications.